We are officially moving to Brigham! We are renting for a little while to save up money to buy a house. Ben is accepting an offer from ATK (Thiokal) this week. Things at this Jeppsen house have been stressful lately. Ben is constantly working on his projects, reports, test, etc. I'm stressing out like crazy because of his stress and the fact we have so much going on this month. Our move in date is the 1st, but move out date is the 31st. It's kind of poopy. I'm going to miss the primary and I'm sad about that. We will be moving most our stuff on the 13th right after Ben graduates. Ben starts ATK on the 15th. Ben and Sadie's birthdays are Dec. 26th and me and Ben's anniversary is the 27th. As if the Christmas holiday isn't enough stress. This too shall pass, right?
Sorry if this isn't updated for awhile I'm sure you understand.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAY! Your gonna be a little closer! We have got to plan a get together with all of us girls! I miss you guys!
Well there you are blog and all. It was good seeing you at Walmart the other day, thats great about Ben working at Atk my husband use to work out there. Our blog is private so if you want to see if email me at jhula12@hotmail.com!
Post a Comment