Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Prayer

Grandma Llama gave Sadie a small toy flute and on the way home Sadie lost a piece of the flute. We couldn't find it when we got home so we told her we would look for it in the morning. After breakfast that morning she said I have an idea we can pray to Heavenly Father and ask him to help us find the flute. We all folded our arms and she said her prayer "Dear Heavenly Father will you please help me find my flute? I lost it. Will you please help me find it? In the name of Jesus Christ Amen." Ben went outside and looked around the car and he found it. When Sadie saw that he found it she was so excited. I asked her what we do next and she said put the flute back together. Then I reminded her that we need to thank Heavenly Father for helping us find it. Then we all folded our arms and she said her prayer "Dear Heavenly Father thank you for helping us find the flute. I love you! In the name of Jesus Christ Amen." Then after the prayer she was gitty and she said I told Heavenly Father I love him.
I love watching her grow and learn. 

No comments: